HOW IT WORKS
Everyone is an artist at The Pottery Cove – and painting pottery is the perfect way to leave your stress behind! Just bring your imagination & creativity and we’ll help you create something you’ll cherish for years! We also offer customized workshops with step-by-step instructions. We have a ton of samples for inspiration and fun tools like silkscreens, stencils, tape, sponges, tracing paper and much more!
It’s as easy at 1-2-3!
This is usually the hardest part! We have loads of fun & functional pieces to suit your style and budget!
We have dozens of colors, specialty glazes and design tools like stamps, stencils, silkscreens – we can’t wait to show all the fun & easy techniques to bring out your inner artist!
Pick it up!
Leave your finished piece with us so we can make it bright & shiny when you come back! Pickup typically takes 1 week from the day you painted, but during the COVID crisis – that time may vary.
- During the COVID crisis, we are only taking painting by appointment. Contact us to set your date & time!
- We have pieces for all budgets! Our prices range from as little as $9 to $75.
- Our paints are a colored glaze and unlike acrylic paints, are non-toxic & easily washes off!
- For groups of 6+, we suggest calling ahead and we’ll do our best to accommodate you. You can book a party anytime – check out our Party Page for more details.
- You can BYOB and snacks anytime!
- How long you take to paint your own pottery varies. Kids can take anywhere between 15 to 90 minutes, but it could take 2+ hours for others who want to get it just right. Therefore, we strongly prefer you to come in no less than 1 hour before closing. And don’t worry – if you don’t finish, you can bring your piece back any time – there’s never an extra charge!
- We offer pottery-to-go so you can paint in the comfort of your home, classroom, day care, senior facility.
- We only fire pieces bought in our studio. We cannot guarantee the outcome of firing bisque that is not from our studio: your piece could be damaged as well as other pieces in the kiln.